Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!



I just want to wish you all a very happy and blessed Easter. I hope you share your day surrounded by the love of family and friends, good food, and renewed hope.

I hope you all enjoyed hunting for eggs, opening baskets, and chocolate bunnies!

Please refrigerate your eggs, once cooked the shell no longer protects the egg. They can be stored in the refrigerator for one week.


Special Message: I am not a preacher, but I do want to say:

Easter is a special time. We have learned from the resurrection that God promises new life, new beginnings. Whatever trials and tribulations we are going through right now, there is hope for the future. God loves us unconditionally and He will see us through the storm. He has promised to be there with us and for us. He will provide support, encouragement, peace, and strength. Don’t be afraid to take the first step.

May you all be blessed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment