Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!



When my younger daughter was very little, maybe about 5 or 6, she wrote and illustrated an Easter story of her own. The story was about the Easter Bunny, named Jack, who was tired of delivering Easter eggs so he goes to see his lawyer. I guess the lawyer didn't offer him a way out of his contract, so Jack goes down our main street, with his basket full of eggs...throwing them at all the store front windows. It was a funny little story that our family never forgot and of course I've saved it and treasure it.

Holidays like Easter are about spending time with family and making memories. We made our share of memories over the years as I'm sure you have too. I feel very fortunate this weekend to be spending the holiday with my family. Yesterday we all went to the mall and had dinner. I came home and baked the girls some delicious Toll House chocolate chip cookies for dessert. I was in a very good mood looking forward to today, when we would be visiting with my brother and my cousins.

I just want to wish you all a very Happy Easter! Make memories you will have for years to come and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment