Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jennifer Lopez Robbing The Cradle?



Jennifer Lopez recently got a shout out on X Factor in season one, for being the most beautiful woman. Shortly thereafter, we hear about the breakup of her marriage with Marc Anthony. I never understood what she saw in him in the first place. It certainly wasn’t good looks, but to each his own. Now, at the prime age of 42 and, after having twins, Jennifer has started dating. Who is she dating? Casper Smart, that’s who. A man/boy who is a mere 24 years old. Barely “fully cooked” as Judge Judy would say. Sorry, I just don’t get it. Some of these Hollywood romances are just plain ridiculous. This is one of them. The pair took to tweeting about their romance to fans saying age was not important. Really? I think we can figure out what they are both getting out of this little arrangement, besides publicity.

It’s not exactly a May-December romance, like one source described it. I would not put Jennifer in the December category, she is far from old. I wouldn’t put Casper at May either for that matter, he hasn’t lived long enough to get that much credit. I would place him at April and Jennifer maybe at July. If they are together long enough, which I doubt, they can age their way up to May/December. Even though she looks great, she could be his mother. There’s an 18 year age difference between them. I think it makes her look foolish. And the paparazzi is busy taking tons of pictures, so that when her children are old enough, they can look her up on the internet and ask her if she was having a midlife crisis after leaving their father. Is this just a fling? I hope so, because if they marry, I think we can predict what is going to happen before long. Not too smart.

By the way, I went to check out Casper’s website just for the hell of it. For a young guy he has a pretty impressive set of credentials in choreography. Choreography. All of a sudden I can almost hear Jennifer singing, “I could have danced all night, I could have danced all night, and still have begged for more…” Good luck to them.

Casper’s Website: http://www.caspersmart.com/bio/


No comments:

Post a Comment