Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Casey Anthony Steals Story For Her Defense



I cannot follow the case of Casey Anthony too closely or too much because I am prone to high blood pressure and I am sure if I knew everything that was going on I might end up having a stroke. One such blood pressure raising story came out recently. Law enforcement conducted an investigation Thursday, Friday and possibly Saturday, following up on one of many leads provided by concerned citizens. Nothing is conclusive yet, but new developments may be uncovered any day.


Here’s the scoop. All this time Casey Anthony had insisted that Zanny the nanny took off with Caylee on June 16th. The elusive nanny was never found. But, at some point, Casey changed her story. She now says that Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool, by accident, and was found by her father.

Now, it turns out, that another inmate at the Orange County Jail, April Whalen, who was a “neighboring” prisoner of Casey‘s, also has a similar drowning story. The difference is that April’s story was investigated and checks out as true. Casey may have “stolen” April’s story to use as her defense. The investigation is ongoing. April and Casey occupied neighboring cells from June 4 to June 9, 2009. There is no evidence that April spoke to Casey at this point or if a third party told her April’s story. April’s father, speaking to ABC News, stated that April did in fact speak to Casey and tell her the story about her son’s drowning.

This case is a web spun of lies by a sociopath. We may never know the truth of what happened to that poor baby. I am not even sure I believe what her family has to say. All I can do is shake my head and change the channel after I’ve had enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment