Monday, September 19, 2011

Charlie Sheen At Emmys



Will wonders ever cease? 

I didn’t watch the Emmys, but I happened to catch Charlie Sheen’s surprising appearance last night. Charlie was the presenter for the category Outstanding Actor of a comedy series, what used to be his category. Charlie was rational, gracious and joke-free as he thanked the cast of Two and a Half Men for allowing him to be a part of the show for eight years. I have to wonder how sincere he actually was or was this a planned scheme to show he is rehabilitated and ready to work again? He all but killed his career over the past several months with highly publicized, erratic behavior. I kept waiting for him to say “WINNING,” but he never did.

Charlie, in the mean time, is going to be roasted by Comedy Central and it’s to be aired opposite the premiere of Two and a Half Men. Interesting time slot, don’t you think? But for now I am guessing Charlie and his agent want him on his best behavior, a new and improved Charlie, so he can start raking in those big bucks again. I just have to wonder how long this is going to last.


No comments:

Post a Comment