Thursday, September 22, 2011

Facebook, If It Ain't Broke...



Don't fix it!!!  How many times do we have to wake up to facebook changes that we didn't need in the first place?  We were all happy with it the way it was damn it!  Now we have to get used to these new features which interfere with our enjoyment and ability to communicate with our friends.  I don't even know what I am doing.  I haven't figured it all out to complain properly.  All I know is I don't like it and I am not alone.  The chaos created has made the news.  I heard about it this morning.  On top of that, and I hate to break it to you, but more changes are coming.  Are they trying to drive us away or what?


My little "recent" news link is gone.  I used that to catch up on what I missed during the night.  Now we have a drop arrow that allows you to decide if you want all a person's updates, most of them or only the important ones!  Like my friend Sandy asked, WHO decides which of their posts are important?  Is someone at Facebook reading every post and filtering out the frivilous ones and allowing the life and death ones to get through?  What the hell were they thinking? 


Well we all need to vent so feel free to voice your facebook frustrations right here along with me.  Maybe together we will figure it all out because I seriously doubt that facebook cares enough to change it back for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment