Monday, August 29, 2011

Beyonce Expecting!



I am so tired of bad news, bad storms, bad moods so when I heard Beyonce was expecting I decided to blog about it. What can be more joyous than a little newborn? I am a fan of Beyonce and her music. I love so many of her songs. She worked hard to get where she is today.


There is a little irony to her story though, which made me laugh. As she announced her pregnancy on MTV’s Video Music Awards, Beyonce was slated to start a new project, which may have “foreshadowed” her new bundle of joy. She was going to be shooting the remake of “A Star Is Born,” which may be delayed by her condition. So Beyonce is actually is working on the production of two stars are born!

I can’t help but remember the version of “A Star Is Born” with Judy Garland and James Mason. That was a real tear jerker. I don’t know how many times I watched it. Now Beyonce’s version is an updated, modernized and I’m sure it will also tug at heart strings.

I wish her the best of luck with both productions!



No comments:

Post a Comment