Friday, August 12, 2011

Big Brother, Brenchel!


UGH!


I had to stop watching Big Brother because of all the “twists” and manipulations, but I came back again because of my girls. They watch it and discuss it and I want to know what they are talking about. Besides, I was already familiar with some of the old cast members who were brought back to compete against brand new cast members.

I know I blogged about this before and yet I am peeved again. The couple of Rachel and Brendon needed to go from day one. Somehow they always manage to survive. Last week, someone finally got Brendon out of the house. This week Rachel was up on the block. Everything was going my way. But then there is the Big Brother “twist!” The person leaving this week has to compete with America’s favorite cast off to see who comes back to the house.

The worst possible scenario happens. Rachel does NOT get voted off because a “fool” volunteers to go up against her and actually asks to get voted off. He mistakenly thinks he is going to come back to the house with “special powers” and seems to have written his own script. So, no Rachel remains in the house and the “fool” now has to compete with America’s favorite. Guess who that ends up being? Right! Brendon. Brendon and the fool compete for a chance to get back in the game. Brendon wins and he and Rachel are reunited with extra allies in the house. Nice.

How the hell am I going to get through the rest of this season? Those that got them out or tried to, will be targeted and probably be next to go. Brendon and Rachel, as annoying as they are, have nine lives like a cat. Even when they are out, they get back in. I am so tired.

I guess I’ll wait and see how I feel about it by Sunday. I get a kick out of my girls’ reactions, maybe I will just focus on that. Problem is, I just cannot contain my own emotions when things go so wrong. Am I in the minority? What is up with America bringing Brendon back? Ugh!



No comments:

Post a Comment