Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Puerto Rican Senator Bares Ass!



And we thought Anthony Weiner and Christopher Lee made asses of themselves tweeting nude photos!  Well we have another "ass" to add to the collection, Roberto Arango.  Arango apparently was on a diet and "wanted to document his weight loss" with photos.  As Judge Judy would say, "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining" OR "Do I have stupid written on my forehead?"  The guy creeps me out.  Here is his direct quote regarding the picture:

“You know I’ve been losing weight. As I shed that weight, I’ve been taking pictures. I don‘t remember taking this particular picture but I’m not gonna say I didn’t take it. I‘d tell you if I remembered taking the picture but I don’t.”

But all is not lost.  After being caught with his pants down he "has resigned following reports that explicit photos of him surfaced on an iPhone application for gays and bisexuals, the head of the U.S. territory's Senate announced Sunday."

I have to wonder if this is the current trend of politicians?  None of them seems to learn fromthe other's mistakes.  I always knew there were a lot of asses in politics, but now they are just proving it with concrete documentation.  Do we really want people this stupid representing us?  Where does it end?   If they are so stupid as to put these pictures out there for all the world to see, how can we ever expect them to make good decisions?  I think we need to start screening the candidates who are running much more closely and make sure they are worthy of the positions they are seeking to hold.  I can't imagine what our forefathers would be saying at all this.  Ugh!




No comments:

Post a Comment